Richard Senneff -- Firefighter/Paramedic #1 Testifies 9/30/11 at 8:45AM
One of the paramedics who rushed to save Michael Jackson's life at 100 N. Carolwood Drive just testified ... if Murray would have called 911 immediately, Michael Jackson's life might have been saved.??Richard Senneff said Murray told him he called 911 the second he realized MJ was in distress, when in fact there was an approximate 20 minute delay.??Senneff said had Murray called earlier there was a good chance EMTs could have restarted Michael's heart.??Senneff said when he arrived at the scene MJ was already dead.
* According to Senneff Murray lied when he told paramdics MJ had no underlying condition.
* When Senneff asked him what medications MJ was on, Murray lied again, saying "none." He then admitted he had given MJ a sedative, Lorazepam. At NO point did Murray ever mention the word Propofol.
* After almost 40 minutes and several unsuccessful rounds of starter drugs, the dispatcher at UCLA decides to call time of death... but Murray insists on continuing.
* Paramedics decide to take Michael to the hospital. After getting him into the ambulance, Senneff goes back to MJ's room to retrieve his equipment.... that's when he says, he saw Murray picking up "items" off the floor.
* Senneff said there was no sign of life at any point during the 47 minutes he treated MJ.